Review | The Nima Mitt

Saturday 14 March 2015




If you saw my last post you'll know that I went to the Irish Beauty Show and I picked this up there. Whilst I was at the Nima stand, I spotted this. I'd seen it on line and wrongly assumed it was similar to Sigma brush cleaning mitt. This was described as something to take off even the most long wearing makeup and without irritating the most sensitive of skin. I bought it because it was only €5 and I couldn't really go wrong for that price. Before trying this, I did think it was more of a novel product. I'm afraid that was just a show offer and usually it is 9.95 but there is an offer on their website now where it is €5. Once its out of the packaging it feels very soft, so much so, that I honestly didn't think it would remove much makeup. I used this to take off my everyday school makeup which isn't a lot but my mascara (Urban Decay Perversion) can be a total bitch to get off sometimes. I used this with some warm water in the shower and straight away, makeup started to come off. It came off with very little rubbing and absolutely no irritation whatsoever. A few eyelashes did come out when taken off my eye makeup but i'm pretty sure that was down to user error more than anything else. Honestly my skin has never felt so clean, as when I used this. Once you've removed all your makeup all you have to do is just wash it out with some soap and leave it to dry. 

I honestly didn't expect to like this half as much as I did. If you read my blog a lot you'll know that I have very sensitive skin, and this definitely did not irritate it at all. The fabric used to make this is very delicate, so I could see you having to replace it after a few months, but for the price can you really complain? It is the price of a decent pack of after all. Its seriously quick to do, literally 2 mins including washing the mitt. 

I would definitely recommend checking this out if you're in the market for a new makeup remover. You can get it here
Will you be picking this up?

1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)