Irish Beauty Show Haul

Wednesday 11 March 2015


On Sunday I ventured up to the RDS in Dublin for the Irish Beauty Show 2015. I was really excited about it as I'd heard some great things in the couple months leading up to it. The show certainly did not disappoint. There was amazing deals on all the stands, and I'm actually kind of sad I didn't pick up more! 
The First thing I bought was 'The Nima Mitt'. Nima is a relatively new Irish brand, and the girls at stand were so nice and helpful. This was only €5 and claims to remove even the most long wearing makeup. I'm very excited to give this a go and you can expect a review on it in the very near future. 

Next I made my way over to the Blank Canvas stand which, as the day went on, got more and more difficult to get anywhere near. It was swarmed with people. As I was deciding which brush I wanted, I met the lovely Sinead Cady, from 'The Makeup Chair. She was so incredibly lovely to chat to! I picked up the E34 brush which is very soft and I'm very excited to use. 

Like Blank Canvas, Fuchsia was incredibly hard to get anywhere near as it was constantly packed with people. I found the girls on the stand perfectly lovely, even though they were run off their feet. They had some really great deals going, I bought this pot of Gel Liner for just €2, and this setting spray for €8. I mainly bought the setting spray as I wanted to find a Dupe for the Urban Decay Setting spray. I did try the setting spray and It didn't exactly give an even spray, but that could just be an issue with the first couple of uses. 


Were you there? What did you pick up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)