Artistry Signature Colour Lipstick* | First Impressions

Wednesday 18 February 2015





Recently I was sent the Artistry signature colour lipstick in the shade 'coral sunrise'. The outer cardboard packaging is somewhat average and does not co-ordinate at all with the actual packaging of the lipstick. Thankfully the inside of the box has instructions on how to open the tube. You have to twist it a certain way, but the packaging looks and feels very expensive and luxurious. I had it around my mam and she actually commented on how pretty the packaging is. The colour is not something I would wear everyday personally as I tend to wear more berry colours. It is going to be very pretty for spring/summer. These retail for around the €25 mark. I would love to try more of these in different colours because even though they are quite pricy they are great quality. 

*This was sent to me for my consideration however i'm a not bullish*t sort of person so you know this is as honest as it gets*

2 comments:

  1. This lipstick looks really beautiful - I love the colour of it and it looks really luxurious. I have to say though, I'm not sure I'd want to pay 25 euro for a lipstick! I may ask for one for a birthday or something instead though so that I can give it a try.

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! This is the link to my post about it which explains what you have to do etc, it'd be fab to read your post about it.
    http://emma-alyson.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Emma x
    www.emma-alyson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's def one for special occasions. Oooh thank you i'll check it out! xo

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)