The Wet Brush | Is It Worth The Hype?

Sunday 17 January 2016



I'd heard lots of things about the wet brush and how it was the best thing since the start of time itself when it comes to detangling hair. I'd wanted one for a while but they were very hard to come by in ireland. Until about 3 weeks ago when I saw they were stocked in Bradleys Pharmacy in blanchardstown. I didn't want to buy the most expensive one if it wasn't going to live up to the hype. The one pictured is the smallest size and it cost me €11.99.


When I first tried it on dry hair, I was pleasantly surprised, it glided through my hair wit very little pulling or tugging. The real test though, was trying it on fresh out of the shower, tangled hair. My hair gets very very knotty because its so long. While it didn't just glide through my hair with no problems, it did do it with a lot less pulling and pain than my other brush would. For that reason, it makes the whole brushing my hair thing a whole lot quicker. 

In my opinion the Wet brush is definitely worth the hype. It  makes my haircare routine a lot more painless (both figuratively and literally). I'll be getting the bigger version the next time I can get my hands on one. 


Have you tried this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)