Favourite Neutral Shadows

Saturday 11 April 2015




Basically all I wear on my eyes is neutral shadows. I love the way they look and believe it or not theres a million different ways to wear them. My first favourite is a pretty obvious one. The Original Naked Palette is a cult favourite when it comes to neutral shadows. It has 12 gorgeous neutral shades that you can use a billion (roughly) different ways. I'm not going to bang on about these for too long because everyone's heard about it and if you're thinking about getting one I would definitely recommend getting it. My only gripe with this is the packaging gets filthy. A small price to pay for great shadows though. 

My other favourite neutral shadows are the Essence eye shadow Quattro in 'To Die For'. Its very inexpensive and it was one of the first makeup items I ever bought. It has gorgeous pigmentation and the shadows are so easily blendable. It's something I use almost every time I do my makeup and definitely a holy grail Item for me. A great one if you're just starting out in makeup and are trying to figure out what works for you. 

What are your must have neutral shadows?



6 comments:

  1. I love my Naked palette its really the only one i use! There so many options in it! great post! xx

    KirstyLeighx | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the Naked palettes but I've yet to buy one! I'm leaning towards getting Naked 3 because I love a bit of shimmer but this Naked 1 does look nice! Great post!xx


    www.honeypotblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Naked palettes are some of my favourites as well, although I am loving my Too Faced Chocolate Bar slightly more since I got it! :)

    Kat | www.kathorrocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naked 3 was a bit too pink for my liking, next on my list the naked basics! xo

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)