10 facts about me #TeenBlogSeries

Tuesday 26 August 2014

This project was started by anouska and Beth. I think its a great way to introduce new teenage beauty and fashion bloggers to each other and also a great way to stop bloggers block! If you want to join just check out either of their blogs!




Fact 1- I love dogs! I'm defiantly more of a dog person than a cat person, and I can't stand  those really annoying yippy small dogs either. Strictly a big dog person. My family have a fab golden retriever, who's actually white, called Harry ( Yes after Harry Potter ). 

Fact 2- I hate overly peppy/happy people. I'm not saying I hate all happy people or begrudge anyone of happiness at all. I just hate those people, Girls in particular, that scream because they haven't seen their friend in two days or are insanely unnecessarily loud and happy at 9 am on a monday morning.

Fact 3- I love music. Despite the fact that I can't sing or play an instrument. I do own a guitar but have many failed attempts at trying to learn, we also had to learn the thin whistle in primary school but I was horrendous at that. I just love listening to music, finding new bands and going to concerts. 

Fact 4- I live in the arsehole of no where in Ireland. When I say arsehole of no where I mean next door neighbours are a field of cows type of nowhere. I hate where i'm from so much and as soon as I have the money I'm gone travelling and I'll probably live in new york for a prolonged period of time.  

Fact 5- I have an obsession with New York. I blame gossip girl for starting this obsession. I mean being from a very rural area I guess you can see my reasoning for being fascinated with big cities and new york in particular. I think the new york skyline is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. 

Fact 6- I love Horror movies. My friends hate them, and hate me most of the time for making them watch them, but I love a good horror and the suspense. Just brilliant. 

Fact 7- I'm generally a very honest person and I HATE being lied to. I am guilty of telling a little white lie every now and them but so is everybody. I just hate it when someone thinks you're better off being lied to rather than hurting you're feelings. I can't stand that I mean who wants to only know half a situation?

Fact 8- I love to read. I was so much more of a book worm when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure I read all 7 harry potter books in 6 weeks when I was 11. As i've gotten older I've grown out of it slightly, but when i'm on holidays or have a few days with nothing to do then I'll really get into it. My all time favourite book is Looking for Alaska by John Green. 

Fact 9- I'm Short. I'm just nearly 5'4. I actually quite like my height and would kind of like to be a little smaller, is that weird? 

Fact 10- I'm 16 and going into 5th year in secondary school (ew) 



2 comments:

  1. ahhh , I completely agree with 1, 2 and 7 !!
    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk
    great post! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)