Simple Micellar Cleansing Water

Friday 26 February 2016



Micellar waters are the biggest thing in skincare recently. From Bioderma to Garnier, almost every skincare brand has one. Simple has always been one of my favourite skin care brands and when I saw the had one, I really wanted to try it. I was apprehensive as I had already tried the Garnier and it broke me out pretty bad. 



On first impressions the packaging is in keeping with the simple brand, plain and neat. The product itself has no real scent or colour. This is in keeping with the other micellar waters I've used. To use this all I do is put a decent amount on a cotton pad and rub it in circular motions all over my face to remove my makeup. 

I do find that one go of this does not remove ALL of my makeup. While it does remove whats on the surface, I find it takes another go of it to get what's left over. As for eye makeup I actually find it really good. It removes waterproof mascara, and it gets all of my eye makeup off even when its pretty heavy. 

All in all I really like this. I find it takes off all of my makeup, even if it does take that bit longer. It doesn't break me out, which I'm really happy with. Its not that expensive either at €5.99. You can get it a little cheaper depending on what deals are running and such. 

Do you like micellar waters?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)