Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadows

Monday 7 September 2015






I've been admiring this range of shadows for a while now, and I got these two as a gift from my cousin I was delighted. The lighter shade 010 Look me in the ice is obviously the more wearable of the two, but the navy shade 110 Underworld Evolution is just stunning and I can't wait to find a way to use it. When used dry the shadows are a bit crumbly and are more like a sheer glitter, but when i spritzed some of my fuchsia makeup setting spray onto my brush and using the shadows wet, you achieve a much more pigmented look. 


I loved using the lighter shade as an inner corner shade and on the lid for a pop of brightness, its really pretty and I actually got a few compliments while I was wearing it. These wear relatively well, they aren't remarkably long lasting however they don't just wear off easily either. 

I really like the packaging, its nice and sleek and they fit easily in any makeup bag for travel. They also look stunning in the pan with their wave like form and the checked embossment. 


Have you tried these? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)