Contact Me               About Me              

January Favourites

Tuesday, 2 February 2016





It most seem like every blogger says this every month, but this month has gone by so so quickly.Ive gotten to try a lot of new makeup recently, and I've discovered some really great bits. 



The first item I've really loved this month is the Bioderma Atoderm Lipbalm.* I wrote a post on the moisturiser from this range and how much I loved it. Its the most moisturising lip balm i've ever used. I lost it for a little while and was going to buy another before I found this one. Since I rarely do that, it really shows how much I loved it. 

The next thing I tried is the NYX Tame & Frame brow pomade. I'm not going to go into too much detail because I already did a full post on it. One of my christmas presents was this Ingot Palette. I picked out these 5 shades myself, I'm not going to go into major detail because I do intend to do a full in depth post about it. I got the shades (L-R) 335, 452,329,327, 35. They're the most pigmented shadows ever! The shadows themselves are huge and they're such good value for money at €6 each! 

Finally the last thing I've been loving this month is the NYX blush in the shade Mauve.Its a gorgeous everyday pink shade and layers beautifully with any highlighter. 
What have your favourites been?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)