Review| MeMeMe Arch Angel*

Saturday 13 June 2015





I was recently sent MeMeMe's arch angel* to review, and when I first heard of the concept of this product I was intrigued. I was sent the shade dark brown which is a lot more brown that i'm used to, as my brows tend to be a bit more ashy since I'm blonde. This product has two sides, one to sculpt and set the brows and the other to highlight and define. Despite being a different colour than i'm used to I actually really liked it. The wand for sculpting is very small. The product is of a gel consistency and I found it to very wet compared to any other brow gel that i've tried. I also found it extremely messy. I found it got all over my brow bone, which I guess makes the need for the other end of this product. On to the highlighter. I found this was very light. I'm extremely pale and it was still very very noticeable on me, which is never a problem i've experienced with a higher before. I also don't like how much shimmer is in this product. I found that if you don't scrape all of the excess product off of the applicator it applies way too much and gets impossible to work with. I love the concept of this product and I think with a couple tweaks to the formulae on both parts of this product, it could be amazing! I did like it however, it won't make me stray from my usual brow routine. 

Have you tried this yet?
*I was sent this product for consideration however all views are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)