Review | Seventeen Skin Wow 3 Way Highlighter

Wednesday 20 May 2015


I bought this a while back on a three for two in boots whilst I was on the hunt for a great highlighter. I was always kind of intrigued by this product and I finally gave it and bought it. First off I have to say I LOVE it. It gives such a natural glow, which I really like. Theres no chunky glitter in this at all, which is quite common among some high street highlighters. As the name suggests there are 3 different ways to use this; Alone as a primer, mixed in with your foundation and applied after foundation to the places where you would usually apply highlighter. My favourite way to wear this is the latter, on top of my foundation because it makes you look like a glowy Victoria's secret model, especially if you apply it under neath the seventeen shimmer bricks. And lets be real, who doesn't want that?


Whats your favourite Highlighting product?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)